Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Quest for the Cupcake

Hello, my name is Danny Higgins I am one the owners and performers of Stunners Entertainment. I grew up in Naperville a suburb of Chicago and moved to NJ when I was 11. When I found out we would be performing in Chicago the first thing that came to mind was food (and of course all my family that lives here). Everything from the famous Portillo's hotdogs to my unending quest for a cupcake that I've been yearning for has all come to fruition right here in Chicago.

Along with tumbling and performing for people, another thing I like to do is listen to my favorite radio show, Ron and Fez. I have been a fan for over ten years and never miss a show. Ron Bennington in my opinion is the funniest man alive and has his own cup cake at Molly's Cup Cakes in Chicago. Ron and Fez fans from all over come to Chicago to pay homage to taste this culinary perfection, and so naturally I did the same. Below is my quest for the Ron Bennington cupcake...take a look to see what happens:


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those cupcakes look so delISH, bring home samples! Do your job of spreading cheers, those cupcakes will cheer me up! GO stunners, GO GAP! Come back with cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the memory of that taste fresh in your mouth, because when you get to palo alto, sprinkles cupcakes awaits! and sprinkles cuppies are hard to beat :)

    ReplyDelete