Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gap Holiday Tour Kick off in NYC!!!

Hello everyone.....I’m Ashley, one of the featured cheerleaders of the GAP “Holiday Cheer” Tour. Today is November, 28th and we are cheering through the streets of NYC, spreading the holiday cheer. Yesterday, a.k.a. "Black Friday" was the official start date of GAP’s Holiday Cheer Tour. We have been popping up in various and unexpected places, performing our high energized, and extremely entertaining routines with the GAP’s Holiday Drumline. I am bringing to you a few some video clips of our adventures behind the scenes and throughout the city, including some shots at Rockerfeller center, and Herald Square. I hope you enjoy, and keep checking back to witness our future performances and exciting adventures as we travel throughout the country from NYC, to Chicago, and all the way to California spreading GAP’s HOLIDAY CHEER!!!!



Here is a sneak peek at a quick performance in Herald Square!

2 comments:

  1. The whole GAP production, sounds and looks like a great celebration for the Holidays. Keep lifting our spirits! HAPPY Holidays! Go, GAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join Stunners. I just got to work on my good "looks" before I can match up to your crew. You're all perfect and great lookers! My being 60 shouldn't be much of a problem?

    ReplyDelete